Achievers Early College Prep is designed to address the lack of opportunity among economically disadvantaged students to develop skills in programming, engineering, robotics, and the creative skills to design products and create solutions for 21st century problems using science and technology. In what’s being hailed as the next Opportunity Gap, African-American and Latinos only represent 2% of the leaders and tech workers in Silicon Valley and do not stay in these careers after college graduation, according to Bloomberg BusinessWeek. Even though the average starting salary for these roles is a competitive $60,000 a year according to Glassdoor, minorities often fail to take on and persist in these high-growth, high-reward fields.
The guiding mission of Achievers Early College Preparatory Charter School is to enable students to design a rewarding and exciting future for themselves by engaging in careers in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) and gaining early exposure to workplace experience through internships and industry partner relationships. With its two- and four-year regional college partnerships, Achievers intends for students to matriculate in carefully-curated community college courses in pathways that span engineering, digital media arts, computer science, and biology.
Safe Reopening Plan
- Non-discrimination Policy
- Lactation Policy 22-23 first reading
- 1312 Community Complaints and Inquiries
- 3542.1 Wellness and Nutrition
- 5113 Attendance, Absences and Excuses
- 5131.1 Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying
Pest Control at Achievers
- 72-Hour Notice to Families (Pest Control)
- Annual Integrated Pest Management Notice
- Integrated Pest Control Board Policy
- Report Bullying
- HIB Grades Report 18-19
- Contact the school: Mr. Smerecznik - firstname.lastname@example.org | 609-429-0279