Join Our Team
Working with Achievers
Achievers Early College Prep Charter School is where students will begin their journey to college. Trenton is our home, and we are aiming to be the first public charter school for students in grades 6-12 that provides them with the unique opportunity to explore and master highly rewarding STEAM fields of study. There is plenty of room for you to grow with us and to help our students expand their career pathways.
If you’re as excited about this as we are, then check out our open positions for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year. You will be asked to fill out an application about your current and previous experience, upload a cover letter, resume, and answers a few questions to determine what makes you a great fit.
We are looking forward to receiving and reading your application and to be an ACHIEVER!
- (2019-2020) 6th Grade Mathematics Teacher
- (2019-2020) 7th Grade Intervention Specialist/Special Education Teacher
- (2019-2020) 7th Grade English Teacher
- (2019-2020) 7th Grade Mathematics Teacher
- (2019-2020) 7th Grade (Project Lead The Way) Science Teacher
- (2019-2020) STEAM & VISUAL ARTS Teacher
(For non-traditional teaching candidates seeking certification and a Masters in Education)